Grow Vegetables at Home: Spinach
Spinach is rich with Iron and is generally grown in cool weather. Spinach is a green leafy plant that grows faster even in mild weather of fall and spring. This nutrient rich plant can produce enough harvest in limited sun.
How to plant:
- Prepare the soil by loosening it and adding a compost in the soil
- Make sure the PH should be slightly acidic to neutral (6.5 to 7)
- Spinach is sown during cool weather in well-drained soil
Keep the distance large (12 inches apart from each other) between plants for full sized leaves
- Use nitrogen and compost rich soil for faster or quick growth
- Plant spinach 1 or 1.5 months before the last frost to grow spinach twice a year
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.